We offer practical health and safety training for challenging and dangerous environments. All courses can be tailored to suit specific project, industry or business needs.
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) courses help you stay up to date with the latest industry regulations and procedures and ensure that your dangerous goods shipments comply with industry standards. Learn how to use our industry-recognized DGR Manual and gain your certificate to handle dangerous goods shipments.
Some items may endanger the safety of an aircraft or persons on board, and the air transportation of these dangerous materials can either be forbidden or restricted. We work closely with local governments and ICAO to develop regulations that are effective and efficient, and that ensure the safe transport of dangerous goods by air. Our courses focus on best practices and change management to help you adapt to the increasingly complex air transport environment.
What’s inside the DGR?
- Applicability – (shipper and operator responsibilities, training, security, incident reporting)
- Limitations – (forbidden and hidden goods, storage and transport quantities, transport by post, transport by passengers/crew)
- Classification – (explosives, gases, flammable, toxic, oxidizing, radioactive and corrosive and multiple hazard material)
- Packing Instructions – (explosives, gases, flammable, toxic, infectious, oxidizing, radioactive and corrosive and multiple hazard material)
- Packaging Specifications – (inner, UN, construction and testing, limited quantity)
- Documentation – (shipper’s declaration, air waybill)
- Handling – (storage, loading, inspection, information provision, reporting, training, document retention)
- Radioactive material – (transport, limitations, classification, identification, packing, testing, labelling, documentation, handling